By choosing our pension and Kiveri for your holidays you offer yourselves a unique opportunity to combine summer activities with visits to historic and archaeologic sites:
- Mycenae (20 minutes): The famous capital of Ancient Greeks with the shaft graves.
- Nafplion (10 minutes): One of the most famous towns and the first capital of Greece. The exceptional old city with the Palamidi castle and the sea fortress of Bourtzi are always full of tourists.
- Epidaurus (30 minutes): The most famous and most well preserved theater of the ancient world. The lucky ones will be able to attend to a spectacle and feel the excellent acoustics.
- Argos (10 minutes): One of the oldest cities in the world with the ancient theater (still functioning) and the numerous ancient ruins.
- Tirintha (10 minutes): Known from the Hercules exploits with the impressive cyclopian acropolis.
If you like to explore the coasts of the Argolic bay you have a great variety of choices of all types. There are the crowded ones equiped with entertainment spots for seaside activide including horse-riding, wind-surfing and kite-surfing, and the solitary ones, mainly located under rocky slopes a few hundred meters away from Kiveri.
For the night entertainment you can start with a drink in 'Summer Club' the picturesque beach-bar of the village. Alternatively you can visit the beach-bars of Nafplio or Tolo. If this is not sufficient you can step in the famous night-clubs of the Argolis bay for amusement until dawn